* 1 box of uncooked spaghetti, broken into pieces
* 1/4 lb. of salami, sliced or cubed
* 1 small purple onion, diced
* 1 green bell pepper, chopped
* 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
* Approx. 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
* 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
* Fresh Parmasean, Salt & Pepper
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. In a large bowl combine spaghetti, salami, onion, bell pepper, olives, tomatoes, salad dressing. Toss to coat. Salt & pepper to taste. Garnish with Grated Parmasean and Parmesan. Chill until time to serve.