Angelica Wallingford, Legend Editor-in-Chief

Editors’ Note

Last issue, we resurrected Legend at a time when everything was going digital. Now, it’s all about refining the publication and changing things up.

Our goal this time was to offer a mixture of stories that affect student life, both on and off campus. My team and I were often faced with different challenges, but with help from my editors, we were able to come up with an eclectic mix of stories. After all, Batman didn’t do it alone, he had an army of Robins to back him.

This issue illustrates great things to do around America’s Finest City, such as great places to grab a bite, tips on how to make the best out of your phone’s camera and the biggest event to hit our own backyard: San Diego Comic-Con International.

We also have stories we believe are important and that everyone should know about, such as issues concerning rape, new ways to quit smoking and mental health.

On the campus end of the spectrum, we highlight all things centennial, including a behind-the-scenes look at the semester musical and an interview with a famous alumnus.

After countless hours spent sitting behind our computers, the brainstorming, the headlines, edits and decks, my staff and I proud to bring you the newest edition of Legend magazine.

Donate to City Times

Your donation will support the student journalists of San Diego City College. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment, cover the cost of training and travel to conferences, and fund student scholarships. Credit card donations are not tax deductible. Instead, those donations must be made by check. Please contact adviser Nicole Vargas for more information at [email protected].