Hungry? Use this guide to find 5 food options at City College

Coffee, snacks, meals and even free food options are available on campus

San Diego City College students Natalie Mitchell (right) and Zane Mahaydik (left) in Knights Market on March 7, 2023. Photo by Daniel Lasker/City Times Media

Daniel Lasker, Multimedia Journalist

San Diego City College offers multiple food options, providing students with access to food and beverages while on campus.

Click to find each location on the San Diego City College map.

Knights Market and Knights Espresso

Knights Espresso is open for business in the cafeteria in the D building, March 2, 2023.Photo by Daniel Lasker/City Times Media
Knights Espresso is open for business in the cafeteria in the D building, March 2, 2023.
Photo by Daniel Lasker/City Times Media

Located in the main cafeteria, adjacent to the Student Affairs and B buildings and next to the campus bookstore, the Knights Market is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and closed on Friday.

Offering a variety of drinks, fruit, sweet and savory snacks, pre-made sandwiches, and salads, Knights Market provides multiple options for hungry students on the go. 

Knights Market is cashless. Payments can be made at the touchscreen kiosk available in the Knights Market and in front of Knights Espresso or on the Company Kitchen application.

You can pick your food and beverage selection and insert your card or download the Company Kitchen application, which can be accessed by scanning the QR code on the kiosk, to check out.

Vending machines are also available and accessible just to the left of the Knights market entrance.

Find hot drinks at the Knights Espresso, which is located at the far end of the cafeteria closer to the campus bookstore.

Knights Espresso is open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and is closed on Friday.

A grill-style kitchen is also available inside the main cafeteria next to Knights Espresso, which serves freshly made hot food. The kitchen is open Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Some available food choices are beef or chicken Philly Cheesesteak, cheese quesadilla, and loaded fries. The grill is also serving plant-based options. 

16th and C Store is located in the MS building, March 2, 2023. Photo by Daniel Lasker/City Times Media

16th and C Store

You can find the 16th and C Store on the first floor of the MS building. It is open on Monday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Tuesday through Thursday from  8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

Food trucks

Food trucks are back on campus and can be found in the AH quad from Monday to Thursday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Knights’ Table

City’s food pantry, Knights’ Table, is located in the T building.

It is open Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and free for students who show a student ID.

For more information about the pantry visit here.