Props got you stumped? City Times has you covered

Check out the 12 California propositions

City Times Voter Guide: Propositions

Vicky Pineda

City Times has created a voters guide focusing on the propositions. Graphic by Vicky Pineda

Marlena Harvey, News Editor

It’s election season and the 2020 presidential elections are in full swing. Ballots have been sent out to California voters and some have already turned in their ballots.

But what if you are one of the many still holding onto your mail-in ballot, or maybe waiting until Election Day on Nov. 3 to cast your ballot?

City Times is again publishing a voting guide, starting with the California propositions featured on the 2020 ballots. Each proposition is explained in a short and concise way, with information including financial impacts, supporters and opponents to each. 

To access the propositions, click on any of the links below.

Proposition 14

Proposition 15

Proposition 16

Proposition 17 

Proposition 18

Proposition 19

Proposition 20

Proposition 21

Proposition 22

Proposition 23

Proposition 24

Proposition 25

This guide is meant to help voters easily navigate their ballot while providing them the information they need. This guide is a non-biased, purely informational tool for San Diego City College students and the community to utilize during this election season.

Staffers are also producing multimedia to help connect with voters in new ways. Managing Editor Gabriel Schneider started with a video explaining Proposition 16. Check it out below.

Please visit the City Times website and select the elections page to access the proposition voting guide.

And not sure how to cast your ballot? Check out this video from our media partners, Newscene. You can read the story here or watch the video below.